A well-maintained property can create the right impression, improve employee efficiency, and protect a valuable asset. Bayaud Enterprises has provided quality, cost-effective custodial and grounds maintenance services to governmental agencies and businesses throughout Colorado for over 20 years.
- Industry best practices – Bayaud prides itself on its ability to stay abreast of cutting-edge best practices within the ever-evolving field of custodial and grounds maintenance. Examples include strategic workloading according to ISSA (The Worldwide Cleaning Association) time study standards and utilization of CleanTelligent software
- Service legacy – Bayaud has over 24 years in providing top-notch custodial services. With 5 years specifically in grounds maintenance, including pest control, landscaping and snow removal.
- Past Performance in unique environments – in addition to traditional office/industrial environments, Bayaud has the experience in providing quality services to entities requiring elevated custodial and ground maintenance standards such as LEED® certified buildings, Registered Historic buildings, Food Plant Environments, and Clean Room Laboratories.
- Proven Subcontractor Management – Effective ability to select and manage suppliers and vendors.
- Green Expertise – Bayaud adheres to Green Seal’s requirements for cleaning service providers and eco-friendly grounds maintenance
- Integrated Quality Control and Risk Management – Bayaud’s operations team is an internal resource dedicated to applying proven procedures across all contracts, including a full-time Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance Manager for internal continual monitoring.
- Comprehensive Training Programs – Employees are extensively trained and OSHA certified
- Certifications – Bayaud’s Senior Management team includes a Registered Building Service Manager (RBSM), a prestigious symbol of excellence for building service contracting personnel.